The "SlimWare Utilities" software, including the programs owned by SlimWare Utilities, the documentation and any fonts accompanying this License; whether on disk, in read-only memory, on other media or in any other form; are licensed to you by "SlimWare Utilities" You own the media source on which the program(s) is recorded but "SlimWare Utilities" retains the title to the "SlimWare Utilities" Program(s). The "SlimWare Utilities" Program(s) and any extra copies that this License authorizes you to make are respectively subject to this License.
2. PERMITTED USES AND RESTRICTIONS
This License permits you to install and implement the "SlimWare Utilities" Program(s) on your private computer. Any saved or archived version of the "SlimWare Utilities" Program(s) must include all copyright information and related License documentation contained on the original. You may NOT de-compile, disassemble, reverse engineer, modify, lease, rent, distribute, make commercial use of, or create derivative works based on the "SlimWare Utilities" Program(s), either in whole or in part. Your rights, under this License will terminate automatically and without notice from "SlimWare Utilities" Program(s) if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this License.
3. PERSONAL USE ONLY RESTRICTIONS
The "SlimWare Utilities" Program(s) are available for non-commercial and personal use only. You may NOT modify, copy, display, transmit, perform, license, distribute, publish, reproduce, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from or by means of the "SlimWare Utilities" Program(s). Implementating the "SlimWare Utilities" Program(s) for any purpose(s) other than personal use is expressly forbidden. The customer-assigned registration key is valid for an unlimited amount of time unless otherwise stated.
4. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF CLOUD-BASED DATA COLLECTION
During your use of the SlimWare Utilities program(s) we may collect certain non-identifiable statistical data in order to help us improve the offering we make as part of the SlimWare Utilities product family. For example, we may collect information related to the type of computer running the SlimWare Utilities program(s), operating system (brand and version), currently installed applications, system registry settings, system startup settings, etc.
We collect this data for statistical purposes only and use it to make our products more efficient and effective and to improve your overall experience as a user. SlimWare utilities will not sell, transfer, or otherwise provide this statistical data to any third parties for any for-profit commercial purposes. From time to time we may provide your non-identifiable statistical data to third parties in connection with our improvement processes (for example, a contracted research firm) however use of the data will be restricted as to being between SlimWare Utilities and such third party.
5. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF UPDATES
FixCleaner IS NOT ADWARE, AND AS SUCH, IT WILL NEVER DOWNLOAD ADWARE OR SPYWARE APPLICATIONS ONTO A PC. However, by agreeing to this license, you acknowledge that the "SlimWare Utilities" Program(s) include technology that allows "SlimWare Utilities" to provide updates to the software. By installing, downloading, copying, updating or otherwise implementing the "SlimWare Utilities" Program(s), you specifically agree to include and/or accept the heretofore mentioned software and technology through which "SlimWare Utilities" keeps "FixCleaner" and other "SlimWare Utilities" programs current. This is a condition of using the "SlimWare Utilities" Program(s). Note that FixCleaner allows the user to select from three (3) methods of updating the definition database:
- have updates downloaded automatically and notify me when the update is available to install.
- notify me when an update is available and only download it and install it when I click "Yes."
- disable auto-updating. I'll check for all updates manually.
Upon installation, the second option ( 2 - notify me when an update is available and only download it and install it when I click "Yes.") is set as the default and will be used as such unless the user specifies otherwise.
6. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
As a condition precedent to your implementation of the "SlimWare Utilities" Program(s), you agree to comply with all laws and regulations that apply to your use of "SlimWare Utilities" Program(s). These laws include, but are not limited to, US and international copyright laws and all intellectual property laws, as well as those laws governing obscenity, possession and/or distribution of child pornography, violence against racial and/or gender groups, and other prohibited pornographic materials pursuant to federal, state and local statutes. You acknowledge that depictions, images, portrayals, or other representations of public events and personalities, if any, constitute "fair use" and/or "parody" under state, federal and international definitions thereof. Finally, you acknowledge that the "SlimWare Utilities"Program(s) is a personal tool and may NOT be used to:
- Transmit content that is deemed unlawful, hateful, threatening, harmful, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, abusive, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity or to falsely, state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate party or personal identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through any means;
- Transmit content that you do not have an explicit legal right to transmit under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships. This content can include, but is not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements;
- Transmit content that infringes trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Transmit material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Violate, intentionally or unintentionally, any applicable local, state, federal or international law, including but not limited to securities exchange and any regulations having the force of law;
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
- Collect and/or store personal data about other users. You acknowledge and agree that "SlimWare Utilities" may preserve content and also disclose content if doing so is required by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation and/or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(a) comply with legal process;
(b) enforce this Agreement;
(c) respond to claims that content violates the rights of third-parties; or
(d) protect the property, rights, or personal safety of "SlimWare Utilities", its users and the public.
- Monitor network traffic or make search requests with the intent to accumulate information about individual users.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The "SlimWare Utilities" program(s) is provided for use on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. "SlimWare Utilities" makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the general operation of the "SlimWare Utilities" program(s), the use of the "SlimWare Utilities" program(s), or the results of the use of the "SlimWare Utilities" program(s). You expressly agree that your use of the "SlimWare Utilities" program(s) is at your sole risk. "SlimWare Utilities" expressly discalims, to the extent permitted by law, all expressed, implied, and statutory warranties; including, without limiation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. "SlimWare Utilities" disclaims any warranties regarding the reliability, security, timeliness and performance of the services. "SlimWare Utilities" disclaims any warranties for any information or advice obtained through the "SlimWare Utilities" program(s). "SlimWare Utilities" disclaims any warranties for services or goods received through the "SlimWare Utilities" program(s) or those received through the "SlimWare Utilities" web site or though any use of the "SlimWare Utilities" programs(s). "SlimWare Utilities" does not warrant that the "SlimWare Utilities" program(s), the "SlimWare Utilities" servers, or E-MAIL sent from "SlimWare Utilities" are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Certain state laws disallow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, then some or all of the above disclaimers, limitations, or exclusions may not apply to you.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL "SlimWare Utilities" BE LIABLE FOR:
- Direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever; including but not limited to, damages for negligence, defamation, copyright infringement or any other claims arising from or in connection with the use of the "SlimWare Utilities" program(s).
- The delay or inability to implement the "SlimWare Utilities" program(s).
- The provision of or failure to provide services for any information, products, software, services, and related graphics obtained through the "SlimWare Utilities" program(s) or otherwise arising from the use of the "SlimWare Utilities" program(s); whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liablity or otherwise; even if the user has been advised of the possibility of damages.
"FixCleaner", "FixCleaner.com" and other "SlimWare Utilities" Program(s) are the property of "SlimWare Utilities" and are protected by United States and international copyright laws.
9. POLICY MODIFICATION
We reserve the right to change this EULA Policy periodically. Any and all changes will be posted at http://www.fixcleaner.com/eula.php - Please check this page from time to time for the most up-to-date information. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this agreement, please feel free to contact us at support@FixCleaner.com.